Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Seven days was all she wrote...

...a kind of ultimatum note." - Sting


Do you see what I see? You have to look at it juuuust right, but I'm pretty sure there's a second line there. Holy shit. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The test was taken 8 hours shy of 7dp3dt which I know is a bit early to expect test results. And, maybe I took this picture more than 10 minutes after I peed on the thing so it could be one of those scandalous evaporation lines. Just to be safe I went to the dollar store today and spent $15 on HPTs. Now every time I pee from now until Wednesday I can check. Yipee!

Even though I'm trying to not get my hopes up at this point it's hard not to. I spent most of my Saturday acting like I was already pregnant. Why, yes - I think the baby would like a 15 minute massage after our manicure. The baby will have a chicken cutlet hero AND a side of potato salad, thankyouverymuch. Actually, make that babies. This is gonna be a long few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment